LED Supplies (UK) Limited was established in 2011 to provide LED Lighting to the commercial and domestic industry.
We are based in Jersey Channel Islands and employ staff in the UK and Jersey along with associated offices in China and Vietnam.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Chief Operating Officer has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is 01-04-2019.